The site is open from March 1st to October 31st for members of the Camping and Caravanning Club. There is a 5 caravan/motorhome and up to 10 tents limit at any one time. The tariff is as follows:
Hard Standing Serviced Pitches with Water and 16A Power
Caravan/Motorhome Pitch £15 per night
Plug In Electric/Hybrid Car £2 per night
* No additional charge for awnings
* No additional charges for more adults.
* No additional charges for children.
* No additional charges for more cars (none electric).
* No additional charge for dogs, but conditions must be adhered to.
* No additional charge pup/toilet tents.
* We request that units leave by 12 noon on the day of departure unless other arrangements have been agreed with us.
Camping (Adult over 16) £3 per night
16A Electric Hook Up £2 per night
Campers must bring their own chemical toilet. There are no toilet/shower facilities on site.
Dogs are welcome but they must be kept on a lead at all times and waste dealt with responsibly.
The site owner shall not be liable for any loss, damage or injury suffered by the holidaymakers, personal possessions, cars or contents.
Children under 14 years must be supervised at all times.
Please respect fellow site users and be quiet after 11pm.
All bookings made are subject to the standard certificate conditions of the Camping and Caravan Club.