Hard Standing Fully Serviced Pitches with Water and 16A Power
- Open March 29th to October 31st
- For Caravans/Motorhomes/Campervans and Tents
- For members of the Camping & Caravanning Club
- Please note there are no toilet/shower facilities on site
- £20 per night
Payment In Advance (Email Invoice)
Payments are collected via an email invoice prior to visiting us, with payment processing provided via Zettle (a PayPal company).
For advanced bookings, the invoice will be issued with a due date 60 days before the booking start date.
Bookings cancelled more than one week before the date of arrival will receive a 100% refund of the booking payment.
Cancellations within one week of the arrival date will have £5 deducted per day for the booking duration from the booking refund payment.
- No additional charge for awnings
- No additional charges for more adults
- No additional charges for children
- No additional charges for more cars (two car maximum)
- No additional charge for dogs, but conditions must be adhered to
- No additional charge pup/toilet tents
- Maximum stay up to 28 days continuously
Rules / Conditions
- Arrivals after 1pm, departures before 12 noon
- For Camping and Caravaning Club members only
- Guests must be visiting purely for leisure/tourism purposes
- Campers must bring their own chemical toilet
- Dogs kept on a lead at all times and waste dealt with responsibly
- The site owner shall not be liable for any loss, damage or injury
- Children under 14 years must be supervised at all times
- Noise to a reasonable level after
- Site users must follow the Common Sense Rules
- Site users must follow The Country Side Code
- Please review our FAQ
While we have a road and hard standing for the caravans/motorhomes and cars, the rest of the field can get very wet at certain times of the year.
Therefore, if you wish to put up an awning or have children who wish to play on the field please contact me (Chris) via the number below to find out the condition of the field before your visit.
Phone: 07473 158268
Horton Common, Lask Edge Farm, Lask Edge, Leek, Staffordshire, ST13 8QS