Unfortunately due to current events we are not currently taking bookings. I’m not sure when will be able to open again. I will update this page with details on when we will be taking bookings again when I know more. Stay safe.
Horton Common is open from March 1st to October 31st for members of the Camping and Caravanning Club. We accept payment via cash or card. Please note there are no toilet/shower facilities on site.
Hard Standing Fully Serviced Pitches with Water and 16A Power
- For Caravans/Motorhomes/Campervans and Tents
- £15 per night
- Plug-In Electric/Hybrid Car
- £2 per night
At the owners discretion deposits may be required to complete a booking. Deposits will typically be required for bookings over Bank Holiday weekends and for bookings over more than a few days.
Deposits will be refundable up to 2 weeks before the start date of the reservation. A deposit of £5 per night for the booking period may be required to complete the reservation.
- No additional charge for awnings
- No additional charges for more adults
- No additional charges for children
- No additional charges for more cars (none electric)
- No additional charge for dogs, but conditions must be adhered to
- No additional charge pup/toilet tents
- Maximum stay up to 28 days continuously
Rules / Conditions
- Guests must be visiting purely for leisure/tourism purposes
- Arrivals after 12, departures before 12
- Payment required upon arrival
- Campers must bring their own chemical toilet
- Dogs kept on a lead at all times and waste dealt with responsibly
- The site owner shall not be liable for any loss, damage or injury
- Children under 14 years must be supervised at all times
- Noise to a reasonable level after
- Site users must follow the Common Sense Rules
- Site users must follow The Country Side Code
- Please review our FAQ
While we have a road and hard standing for the caravans/motorhomes and cars the rest of the field can get very wet at certain times of the year. Therefore, if you wish to put up an awning or have children who wish to play on the field please contact me (Chris) to find out the condition of the field before your visit.
Phone: 07473 158268
Horton Common, Lask Edge Farm, Lask Edge, Leek, Staffordshire, ST13 8QS