Horton Common is not set to open from July 4th as some other sites are. Furthermore, we are still not currently taking any bookings. As time progresses and we reconsider the ongoing situation we will decide when we wish to open up Horton Common again. To be kept updated when we will be open/taking bookings again please enter your email into the form below.
Horton Common is open from March 1st to October 31st for members of the Camping and Caravanning Club. Please note there are no toilet/shower facilities on site.
Hard Standing Fully Serviced Pitches with Water and 16A Power
- For Caravans/Motorhomes/Campervans and Tents
- £15 per night
- Plug-In Electric/Hybrid Car
- £2 per night
Payment In Advance (Email Invoice/TXT Payment Link)
With COVID-19 precautions in place, full payment will be required prior to your visit. Payment options include either an email invoice or a TXT payment link, with payment processing provided via iZettle. Cash/card payments in person will not be available until further notice.
Bookings cancelled more than one week before the date of arrival will receive a 100% refund of the booking payment. Cancellations within one week of the arrival date will have £5 deducted per day for the booking duration from the booking refund payment.
- No additional charge for awnings
- No additional charges for more adults
- No additional charges for children
- No additional charges for more cars (none electric), two car maximum
- No additional charge for dogs, but conditions must be adhered to
- No additional charge pup/toilet tents
- Maximum stay up to 28 days continuously
Rules / Conditions
- All guest must comply with 2m social distancing
- Guests must be visiting purely for leisure/tourism purposes
- Arrivals after 12, departures before 12
- Campers must bring their own chemical toilet
- Dogs kept on a lead at all times and waste dealt with responsibly
- The site owner shall not be liable for any loss, damage or injury
- Children under 14 years must be supervised at all times
- Noise to a reasonable level after
- Site users must follow the Common Sense Rules
- Site users must follow The Country Side Code
- Please review our FAQ
While we have a road and hard standing for the caravans/motorhomes and cars the rest of the field can get very wet at certain times of the year. Therefore, if you wish to put up an awning or have children who wish to play on the field please contact me (Chris) to find out the condition of the field before your visit.
Phone: 07473 158268
Horton Common, Lask Edge Farm, Lask Edge, Leek, Staffordshire, ST13 8QS