We are not currently taking bookings for dates before June 1st 2021 as yet for a couple of reasons. First, its not clear when Covid restrictions will allow us to accept visitors again. Second, I’ve been tracking down a water leak on the site, and the ground/grass will need some time to recover.
If you would like to be kept updated on if/when Horton Common will be open again before June 1st and I will be taking bookings please enter your details below to sign up for our Newsletter. Cheers, Chris
Hard Standing Fully Serviced Pitches with Water and 16A Power
- Open March 1st to October 31st
- For Caravans/Motorhomes/Campervans and Tents
- For members of the Camping and Caravanning Club
- Please note there are no toilet/shower facilities on site
- £15 per night
Payment In Advance (Email Invoice)
With COVID-19 precautions in place, full payment will be required prior to your visit. Payment will be collected via an email invoice, with payment processing provided via iZettle. For advanced bookings, the invoice will be issued with a due date 60 days before the booking start date. Cash/card payments in person will not be available until further notice.
Bookings cancelled more than one week before the date of arrival will receive a 100% refund of the booking payment. Cancellations within one week of the arrival date will have £5 deducted per day for the booking duration from the booking refund payment.
If I have to close the site due to Covid restrictions any cancelled bookings will receive a 100% refund.
- No additional charge for awnings
- No additional charges for more adults
- No additional charges for children
- No additional charges for more cars (two car maximum)
- No additional charge for dogs, but conditions must be adhered to
- No additional charge pup/toilet tents
- Maximum stay up to 28 days continuously
Rules / Conditions
- All guest must comply with 2m social distancing
- Arrivals after 1pm, departures before 12 noon
- For Camping and Caravaning Club members only
- Guests must be visiting purely for leisure/tourism purposes
- Campers must bring their own chemical toilet
- Dogs kept on a lead at all times and waste dealt with responsibly
- The site owner shall not be liable for any loss, damage or injury
- Children under 14 years must be supervised at all times
- Noise to a reasonable level after
- Site users must follow the Common Sense Rules
- Site users must follow The Country Side Code
- Please review our FAQ
While we have a road and hard standing for the caravans/motorhomes and cars the rest of the field can get very wet at certain times of the year. Therefore, if you wish to put up an awning or have children who wish to play on the field please contact me (Chris) via the number below to find out the condition of the field before your visit.
Phone: 07473 158268
Horton Common, Lask Edge Farm, Lask Edge, Leek, Staffordshire, ST13 8QS